Call Us

03333 449 669

Follow Us


Unveiling the Factors Behind High Public Liability Insurance Costs

Explore the key drivers of high public liability insurance costs and uncover actionable strategies to achieve both comprehensive coverage and cost-efficiency for your business

Understanding Public Liability Insurance for Restaurants

Dive into the differences between Liability Insurances, factors influencing premium costs, and how proper insurance can boost customer trust and ensure business longevity

Can You Claim Tax Relief on Public Liability Insurance as a UK Business Owner?

UK self-employed business owners can claim tax relief on public liability insurance premiums, but should consult tax experts to ensure accurate deductions and optimize benefits

Why Tradesman Insurance is a Must-Have for Your Business: Understanding the Different Types You Might Need

Tradesman? Equip yourself not just with tools, but with essential insurance! Dive into the importance of tradesman insurance, its various types, and how to choose the best policy to safeguard your business and reputation

The Risks of Cutting Corners: What Happens When a Mobile Hairdresser Doesn't Have Public Liability Insurance

Discover the must-have for mobile hairdressers: public liability insurance. Dive into its importance, risks without it, and smart ways to get quality coverage affordably!

Everything You Need to Know About Public Liability Insurance

This blog delves into public liability insurance, highlighting its role in safeguarding businesses from financial risks and guiding readers on choosing the appropriate policy, understanding its scope, and sidestepping common pitfalls.

Who needs public liability insurance?

In this blog we highlight the importance of public liability insurance for various professionals and businesses, detailing its role in providing financial protection against potential claims from accidents or damages.

What happens if you don't have public liability?

Without public liability insurance, businesses face legal risks, financial challenges, reputational loss, and missed opportunities. This blog underscores the insurance's role in protecting businesses from these threats.

Do self-employed people need liability insurance?

Liability insurance is essential for the self-employed, shielding both business and personal assets from legal claims. This blog highlights its significance, varieties, and the protection it offers against potential legal issues.